Windows Systems Administrator
Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
At Aquila Technology, you will see our team’s passion every day, whether we are building a robust, policy-compliant IT system or stress-testing a system to identify gaps and security vulnerabilities. To own the advantage, we ensure our team owns results and gets the work done right the first time by deploying smart, purposeful solutions that work. Aquila is the right people with the right skills driving the right outcomes. We call this the Aquila Advantage.
About the Role:
Aquila is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join our team in supporting one of the country’s premier defense research organizations.
There are a few requirements for the position:
- Must be a U.S Citizen (Green Cards / Visas do not qualify)
- Willingness to undergo a comprehensive background investigation and maintain a personal security clearance. (Aquila would sponsor you for the security clearance.)
- Must reside in Massachusetts.
What You’ll Do:
A successful candidate will be adept at working within a small, fast-moving team and will have some hands-on System Administration experience with Windows. They will be adept at scripting using Python, Bash, or Ansible. Network administration experience is also desirable, including managing data center and small network configurations: switches, routers, firewalls, modern software management and monitoring tools, and some knowledge of automation techniques.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of System Administration
- Currently holds a Secret Clearance (OR a higher clearance)
- Develop and document systems administration SOP’s
- Window/Linux Administration
- Government Policy/Regulations
- DISA STIGs/SCAP
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain desktop and server-grade hardware
- Python and Bash scripting
- Macintosh and iOS platform(s)
- VMWare ESXi and Associated Management Systems
- Windows Server
Location: Lexington- MA
Work Schedule: 100% onsite
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.