Technical Program Manager
Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
At Aquila Technology, you will see our team’s passion every day, whether we are building a robust, policy-compliant IT system or stress-testing a system to identify gaps and security vulnerabilities. To own the advantage, we ensure our team owns results and gets the work done right the first time by deploying smart, purposeful solutions that work. Aquila is the right people with the right skills driving the right outcomes. We call this the Aquila Advantage.
About the Role:
Aquila is seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our team in supporting one of the country’s premier defense research organizations.
There are a few requirements for the position:
- Must be a U.S Citizen (Green Cards / Visas do not qualify)
- Willingness to undergo a comprehensive background investigation and maintain a personal security clearance. (Aquila would sponsor you for the security clearance.)
- Must reside in Massachusetts.
- Assist lead ISSM in all phases of DAAPM ATO process for new and existing systems.
- Experience supporting SIPRNet ATO requirements.
- eMASS expertise
- Perform control selection, tailoring and documentation activities.
- Create supporting artifacts, PPSM, system/network topology, policy and procedures.
- Perform control assessments and remediation, STIG/SCAP, POA&M, Security Assessment Reports
- Perform continuous monitoring duties, impact analysis, risk mitigations, Risk Assessment Reports
- Maintain system documentation in accordance with continuous monitoring activities and system baseline changes.
- Endpoint security expertise, HBSS, ACAS, McAfee, Splunk
- Certifications -Security+ training certificate and/or CISSP preferred.
Work Schedule: 100% onsite
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.