Clearance Level: Secret
At Aquila Technology, you will see our team’s passion every day, whether we are building a robust, policy-compliant IT system or stress-testing a system to identify gaps and security vulnerabilities. To own the advantage, we ensure our team owns results and gets the work done right the first time by deploying smart, purposeful solutions that work. Aquila is the right people with the right skills driving the right outcomes. We call this the Aquila Advantage.
About the Role:
Aquila is seeking a Systems Architect Administrator to join our team in supporting one of the country’s premier defense research organizations.
There are a few requirements for the position:
- Must be a U.S Citizen (Green Cards / Visas do not qualify)
- Willingness to undergo a comprehensive background investigation and maintain a personal security clearance. (Aquila would sponsor you for the security clearance.)
- Reside within 100 miles of Lexington, Massachusetts.
What You’ll Bring:
- Architect virtualized networks
- Image building
- VDI/desktop engineering
- Design and implement MFA
- Active Directory design and implementation
- Design reviews.
- Break-fix/troubleshooting support.
- Microsoft Exchange Architect/Administrator:
- Immediate ad hoc needs are very limited but will increase over time,
- Build, configure and maintain.
- Security Management
- End user support.
- Compliance monitoring
- Security+ training certificate/applicable industry certification for relevant technology areas.
Work Schedule: This position will be 100% onsite due to the nature of the work. There may be some remote flexibility on a case-by-case basis but there are no regular remote days.
Clearance: Candidates must have an active Secret Clearance with the ability to potentially obtain a Top Secret
Travel: This occasionally will involve call-ins during nights, weekends, and holidays due to power outages, or to provide mission-critical support/site emergencies. This could occur several times a year.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.