Clearance Level: None
At Aquila Technology, you will see our team’s passion every day, whether we are building a robust, policy-compliant IT system or stress-testing a system to identify gaps and security vulnerabilities. To own the advantage, we ensure our team owns results and gets the work done right the first time by deploying smart, purposeful solutions that work. Aquila is the right people with the right skills driving the right outcomes. We call this the Aquila Advantage.
About the Role:
Aquila is seeking a Business/Data Analyst to join our team in supporting one of the country’s premier defense research organizations. Under the direction of the department, the Sourcing Analyst position will primarily support the facility’s Supply Chain Readiness Team and perform other related tasks as assigned. The Supply Chain Readiness Team is tasked with assessing the current and future capabilities of the facility’s supply base to meet evolving Department of Defense (DoD) supply chain compliance requirements.
There are a few requirements for the position:
- Must be a U.S Citizen (Green Cards / Visas do not qualify)
- Willingness to undergo a comprehensive background investigation and maintain a personal security clearance. (Aquila would sponsor you for the security clearance.)
- Reside within 100 miles of Lexington, Massachusetts.
What You’ll Do:
This role is for a Sourcing Analyst. The current focus of this team is assessing and mitigating risks to the facility of the DoD’s implementation of the CMMC Program and other cybersecurity-related supply chain compliance requirements. This position may partner with the Business System Analytics (BSA) Team and the facility’s Small Business Office in connection with various supplier vetting and management actions. Familiarity with a business or administrative environment is required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primary direct support to the CMMC Readiness Assessment Team, to include but not limited to:
- Generating reports and analyzing supplier data
- Development of Report and Presentation materials
- Supporting development and delivery of internal and external communication and outreach plans
- Engaging with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Secondary Support of Supplier Management initiatives, to include but not limited to:
- Supplier monitoring and educational outreach
- Collection and ongoing verification of supplier capability status
- Engagement with internal stakeholders on the resolution of supplier issues
- Assist internal Project Lead on Vendor Performance Assessments
- Supporting supplier identification and development
What You’ll Bring:
- 3 years of Data Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of Experience analyzing supplier data
- 3 years of Experience developing communication plans (internal and external)
- 3 years of Experience evaluating a supplier base
- 3 years of Experience generating reports and analyzing data
- 3 years of Experience performing supplier management
- 3 years of Understands and Executes Project Requirements
- Excellent Problem Solving
- 3 years of MS Suite (Excel, ppt)
Working Knowledge of the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or a related field is desirable but not required
- 3-5 years of applicable work experience
- High proficiency with MS Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) is required
- Good problem-solving, communication (written & oral), and organizational skills
- Candidates must be innovative and motivated self-starters able to work independently, or with a group, to achieve requirements and problem-solve.
And These Skills are a Bonus:
- FAR/DFARS experience
Our interview process is designed to let you get to know us as much as for us to get to know you!
- You’ll meet with someone from our Recruiting team so we can learn more about you and answer some of your questions.
- You’ll meet with the Hiring Manager to learn more about the team, the role, and get to tell us more about what you’d bring to the team
- You’ll meet team members who will be your peers to help you get a feel for a “real day in the life” at Self.
Benefits and Perks:
Aquila team members experience the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, customer-focused, and technically innovative work environment. Aquila strives to deliver the best of the best in technical services to our customers. Candidates that possess a love for technical challenges, a desire to constantly learn, and the desire to establish themselves as critical players within a team will enjoy calling Aquila Technology home.
Our Perks Include:
- PTO – 15 days (vacation/sick) 10 paid holidays – 6 standard (New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) – 4 floating holidays prorated based on your day of hire
- 1.5 paid days, or 12 hours, for approved volunteer work
- 1 week of paid maternity/paternity LOA after 1 year of Full-time employment
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement – 5K annually for pre-approved, job-related tuition, certification, or professional conferences
- 401K with Fidelity 100% immediate vesting; Plan eligibility begins 90 days following the date of hire. Aquila matches 50 cents on the dollar, up to 6%.
- Cell Phone & Internet Reimbursed up to $150 monthly to cover cell phone, data, and home internet expenses.
- By Your Own Device (BYOD) Allowance Reimbursed up to $1500 for the purchase of a qualified technology device. Eligible after 90 days of employment, and benefit renews every three years.
Location: Lexington, MA
Work Schedule: The candidate should expect to be onsite 2 days a week with some flexibility for project needs. Must be within commutable distance of Lexington, Massachusetts.
Clearance: Interim clearance is acceptable for start
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.